Nikos Kalamaki

Terms & Conditions

Payment terms

– 30% deposit on booking is nonrefundable (Bank transfer only), the rest 70% of the rental amount is payable upon arrival.
– If payments are not made within the requested time frame the reservation will be automatically canceled.


– 30% non-refundable deposit for any cancellation–Non-Show–earlier departures.

Reservation confirmation

– A confirmation email will be sent to you in a reservation when the deposit is received.


– May to October Minimum stay – Minimum stay 7 days

The amenities

– The amenities are strictly for our guests.
– Sunbeds free by the pool

Check in/out

– Check in: 15:00 pm
– Check out: 11:00 am

Earlier arrival or late check out

– On earlier arrival or later check out customers can stay and use the swimming pool /bar/restaurant areas.

Ala cart breakfast

– Ala cart Breakfast is served in our restaurant area from 08:00 am – 10:30 am Guests can choose from our menu their preference at an additional cost (staring from 7euros).

Pool area

– Pool opening hours: 09:00am – 20:00pm
– Showering before entering the pool is mandatory.
– Diving is prohibited in the pool.
– Respect the other customers, they are here to relax.
– Keep children under observation in all areas and especially in the pool. Children can only use the pool under their parental supervision and responsibility.

Rooms and cleaning service

– Cleaning service: Basic cleaning twice a week
– Towels change: twice a week
– Linens change: once a week
– Rubbish collection: every second day
– Beach towels available / change once a week.
– Be cautious with our property and the mosquito nets. Customers are kindly requested to take care of the place.


– Any damage caused in the property will be charged accordingly.


– Not allowed

Additional costs

– There are no additional costs for parking, electricity, water, cleaning fees, internet, Linens and towels. Local taxes are all included in rental rates.


If you have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform the Owner or the booking manager immediately who will endeavor to put things right. In order for your complaint to be addressed, you must communicate any problem whilst on location. If no complaint is reported during the Rental Period, we will assume ‘’Nikos Kalamaki Corfu’’ were to your satisfaction and no complaint will be entertained. Every attempt will be made for you to have an enjoyable stay.


Neither the Owner nor the Booking manager accepts any responsibility or liability for: any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by you or your party regardless of the cause, or other events beyond the Owner’s control. In no case will the Owner or the booking manager individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.

Please read carefully our Privacy-Policy according to (Gpdr law 4624/2019)

This privacy policy sets out how our website uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. ‘’Nikos Kalamaki Corfu’’ are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The ‘’Nikos Kalamaki Corfu’’ website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/11/2019.

What we collect

We may collect the following information:
– Name
– Contact information including email address and telephone number
– Demographic information

What we do with the information we gather

Firstly, we require this information to be able to contact you the soonest possible and reply to your inquiry. Later on to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and details about your arrival and stay in our property. From time to time we might contact you for marketing reasons.

By the time that you make a request automatically means that you accept all the above terms and conditions.

Search Room

Required fields are followed by *